Matthew Goodman is a Clinical Psychologist, Meditation Teacher, Author and Consultant at Conscious Consulting Group. In this episode he talks about his core Topic Workplace Wellness with Julia Culen, Co-Founder of CCG. Topics to be explored:
- The 3 levels of Workplace Wellness
- Why Workplace Wellness is not “just” Wellness but addresses critical issues such as fatigue and depression.
- What are the key reasons for lack of Workplace Wellness?
- What does improv theatre has to do with Workplace Wellness?
- What is Matthews personal story that brought him to Workplace Wellness?
- And what makes any offering unique?
More information and all Links can be found here: